Monday, October 1, 2007

today is another milestone in my life and i just wanna take this opportunity to thank some people.(imagine me receiving an award. hehe!) serious ni bai! to my best friend in the whole wide world, MAAN, thank you most of all for the friendship. words can't express how important you are to me. ayabyu! to URICH (who wants to be called "sid"), thank you for showing me that there's still life after a heartbreak. and thank you for coming back into my life. to DAWN, thank you for always being there. i may not be the best a friend can be but you know i'll always be here for you. love you girl! REN, you have always given me inspiration through your music. thank you and i love you! YPA (she doesn't want me to call her by her Christian name) even though you're a hundred miles from me you still take time to ask me if i'm fine, and i thank you for that. TAHTA KYUT, thank you so very much for helping me emerge from my shell. i still have so many people to thank but i'll just save it for next time. hehehe! until next time guys! toodles! sayonara! au revoir! ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).