Friday, November 21, 2008

cleaning up

For the first time in my life I finally decided to clean up my acts. The first on the list is my language. Uhuh! I'm avoiding profanity nowadays. It's not like I wanna act "holier-than-thou" but I WANT TO CHANGE and become a better person. Not just for me but for the people who love me. And most of all, because i want to pay tribute to my Maker.

I am proud to say that after 19 years pf existence I have finally-- FINALLY! --found Him. I won't be scared to admit that I am a Christian. I may not live like I'm one now, but boy am I determined to really be one in every sense of the word.

I want to talk, act, and live like a true follower of Christ!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am so glad to read this, trex. remember that your PSALM family is always here to walk beside you as we grow closer to Him together...mmmwaaahhh!!!