Thursday, January 29, 2009

the aftermath...

The time after I take my exams always, if not all the time, leave me blank-minded. This time is no different. I walked out my Math room this morning a little bit disoriented. Yeah, I know you think it's a little exaggerated. But that's the truth. My trig exam was over but I still have to study for my psychology and religion exems tommorow. Boy am I going to be glad after this hell--my own personal hell--is through.


I gotta go! I still have a LOT of things to study. Sigh. This the prize I have to pay if I want to have good grades...


See yah after my midterm exams! :)

3 comments:

Sabrina Mieko said...

hi my dear... thanks for ur hugss... i will b strong dun worry...
wish u all the best in everything okie.. aniwae u wish to come over to singapore i'll take u around n haf a look okie :P

Anonymous said...

end of midterms week!!! woohooo... go, trex! hehe... God bless you, dear...

Anonymous said...

end na ang midterms week! whew... nice to finally visit your blog, trex... God bless you, dear...