Saturday, June 25, 2011

a sort of collage that i made using my pics and some other stuff




Let's start from the top L-R:

· The pic was taken last May together with some very close aunties and cousins from Cebu

· The next pic indicates my huge want to get a tattoo

· This pic was taken when me and my friends went to thebeach

 

2nd line L-R:

· I used the self capture on my phone to get this picture while I went to Cebu sometime last week

· This picture was taken last summer right in the comfort room of Bethel Hotel in Dumaguete

3rd line L-R:

· I took this picture 2 years ago and I fell in love with it because it captured how the light and the darkness meets during twilight, plus I’m a sucker for silhouettes

· A friend sneakily took a shot of me while I had a nap in McDonald’s after we had dinner because I was uber tired

· A crazy picture my friend took because we we’re wearing black at that event

Let's start from the top L-R:

No comments: