Saturday, June 8, 2013

Prinsesita Sophia

Before my sister and her family came home, we had a rift. Bad words were said to each party. That's why I was anxious how the air is going to be when I heard that she's coming back. Needless to say, there was a little awkwardness at the beginning. I wasn't in the mood for a confrontation nor do I want to up the rest of the family so I sort of avoided her. And then this cute little angel arrived and stole our hearts. We were literally goners from that time on. Haha!


This is my niece Sophia. She and her mom will be going back to Manila early Sunday morning and I'm going to miss this little lady a lot. Until we meet again my Piyaya. :) And until then I'm going to have to be contented with looking at your photos or of the two of us together.


No comments: